Saturday 25 April 2015

Willow2 not ready yet. ;-(

My aim was to try to get the Willow2 ready for competition by tomorrow, but unfortunately I have run out of time. Clare had surgery a week ago on her spine so I haven't been able to hibernate in the garage and have a long way to go to get it ready.

I have made a bit of progress though and I'm looking forward to putting it to the test!

This weeks BMFA competition was supposed to be held at Whitesheet in Mere, Wiltshire. However the weather has played havoc with that and due to the wind direction being unsuitable for Whitesheet, the Organisers have made the fantastic decision to move the competition to the Bwlch!! Yippeee!

Tomorrow I will be competing on the VR slope for Round 2 of the 2015 BMFA F3F summer League after round 1 was called off due to rain a fortnight ago. Wooohoooo! Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment