Saturday 11 April 2015

Round 1 of the BMFA Summer League

I was really looking forward to travelling up to the North York Moors for the first round of the BMFA F3F Summer League. Unfortunately the weather has other ideas and a bit of rain in the area has forced the organisers to call it off.
Probably a good thing from my point of view really as Clare is in hospital with a very sore back and I had organised for the Mother-in-Law to look after the kids. I'd have been 'in her pocket' forever!!

Can't wait for the kids to be old enough to enjoy a day out in the freezing cold to watch Dad play with his planes! Hoping they will be interested in flying too, but we'll see!

Here's hoping I can get the time off work for round 2 at Whitesheet in 2 weeks time!

Also hoping to have my Willow 2 by then and ready to rock and roll with some brand new slipperiness.

I've got most of the bits ready, just need an airframe!


See you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment