Wednesday, 29 October 2014

I'm Back!!

I got a bit tooooo addicted to golf over the last couple of years and was recently resenting time spent with my beautiful family as I felt I needed to spend every available spare minute trying to get better at golf.

That realisation (brought around by a doozie of a barny) led me to stopping golf instantly. 

Now I am free to get totally addicted to slopesoaring again!!!!

Hopefully I can get out for my first session on Saturday or Sunday ....... weather permitting!

I've got so much to catch up on!

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Great vid from Poland last year (Spring Cup)

Just saw this today and had to share it! Adam Bury does some great F3F vids!

I'm getting itchy thumbs!!

The welsh open is on this weekend and it is reminding me how much fun I had flying gliders, especially F3F. I'm really hankering to get back into flying. I might have to dust off the skorpian and get to a couple of events soon. 
You can keep up with the results and some photos and videos from Andrzej and Knewt on their pages. The links are to the right ==>>

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Rest Peacefully Cliffhanger

I will miss your company and your passion for slopesoaring mate. Happy Soaring in your next life Rog.

Slope Soaring Aerobatics at Mickeys Slope, The Bwlch from Chris Studley on Vimeo.

I will always remember the times we shared on the beautiful slopes in South Wales, especially Rhossili.

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Welsh Open F3F 2013

Good luck to everyone competing in the 2013 Welsh Open this weekend! Hope the weather is awesome and the conditions are EPIC!
Hopefully see you up there over the course of the competition for a chat.

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year!
Hope Santa brings you lots of Glideriffic presents!

Sunday, 2 September 2012

UK F3F team blog

The boys representing the UK at the World Champs in Germany next month have put together a blog to give their sponsors and supporters some airtime.

It's at

Looking forward to reading and seeing how they go!